That’s a wrap on another round of Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon!
- How would you assess your reading overall?
I definitely didn’t get as much reading done during this round of Dewey’s as in previous rounds, but I hadn’t expected to, so that was totally fine with me. I’m happy with the fact that I started two books that I’m really liking (The House in the Cerulean Sea and Landscape with Invisible Hand) and made a bunch of progress with my audiobook as well.
Here’s what I read in total during the readathon:
- 112 pages of Fangs by Sarah Andersen (graphic novel)
- 4 hours of The Night Swim by Megan Goldin on audiobook (mystery/thriller)
- 162 pages of The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune (contemporary fantasy)
- 58 pages of Landscape with Invisible Hand by M.T. Anderson (science fiction)
2. Did you have a strategy, and if so, did you stick to it?
I did! I read mainly during the morning and evening, and during the afternoon I did textbanking for the Biden campaign and worked out.
3. What was your favorite snack?
I had avocado toast for brunch; at first I really didn’t understand the hype about avocado toast, but then I started making it on weekend mornings and now I finally get it.