We’re halfway through Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon, and it’s time for a check-in.
1. What are you reading right now?
I’m currently in the middle of 3 books: The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune, Landscape With Invisible Hand by M. T. Anderson, and The Night Swim by Megan Goldin.
2. How many books have you read so far?
So far, I’ve started and finished Fangs by Sarah Andersen (graphic novel). I’ve also listened to 3 hours of The Night Swim on audiobook, read 40 pages of The House in the Cerulean Sea, and read 60 pages of Landscape With Invisible Hand.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I want to make more progress on all three of my current reads if I can.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I spent a lot of the day textbanking for Joe Biden, and I also took a break to work out. Definitely not my most high-volume readathon in terms of books/pages read, but I’m still happy about my overall productivity.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
It’s going by so fast!
2 thoughts on “Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon Updates and Mid-Event Survey”
Looks like you´re making great progress!
LikeLiked by 1 person