1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 1! I woke up so stressed after a really bad night’s sleep and felt like I was starting the readathon off on the wrong foot. Luckily, I was able to snap out of it.
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
I finished two books: That Inevitable Victorian Thing by E.K. Johnston and Last Call at the Nightshade Lounge by Paul Krueger. I also read bits of two other books, Only Ever Yours by Louise O’Neill and Her Body and Other Parties by Carmen Maria Machado. That added up to 698 total pages.
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
I thought That Inevitable Victorian Thing was a great pick for the readathon; it’s a near-future SF with an alternate history timeline and it’s a mostly light, fun read.
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
Just keep being awesome! The readathon is such a wonderful event.
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again?
I will absolutely plan on participating in the next readathon in April 🙂