Top Ten Tuesday is a wonderful weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is Top Ten Series I’ve Been Meaning to Start but Haven’t!
Two posts in two days?! What is this?!
(It’s because I need to start cleaning/packing since I’ll be going on a trip Thursday, and I’m an expert procrastinator. But also really in the mood to blog about books!)
I was super intrigued by this week’s Top Ten Tuesday prompt. I feel like I’m more apt to pick up books that are the first in a series a lot of the time versus standalones, so at first I was scrambling to see what series I haven’t checked out yet. (I actually made a couple of posts awhile back highlighting series that I’ve finished reading and my ongoing book series, if you want to check them out.) Then I realized that there are actually a bunch of them, and it made me super excited to try to find a new favorite series.
- Dominion of the Fallen series by Aliette de Bodard
2. The Arcadia Project by Mishell Baker
3. The Light Trilogy by Lauren Bird Horowitz
4. Haemans by Nicoline Evans
5. Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes
6. The Split Worlds series by Emma Newman
7. True Born trilogy by L.E. Sterling
8. The Queens of Renthia by Sarah Beth Durst
9. The Bargainer by Laura Thalassa
10. Tufa series by Alex Bledsoe
Let me know if you’ve read any of these or are interested in them too!