We’re more than halfway through the readathon already! Here are my hour 12 updates:
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
So far I’ve finished one book, Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl, which I really enjoyed and gave 4 stars. I’ve also listened to about an hour of the audiobook of Sawkill Girls and am almost halfway done with Mountain.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I think that after I finish A Man Came Out of a Door in the Mountain, I’m going to lighten the mood by reading some choose-your-own-adventure stories in My Lady’s Choosing: An Interactive Romance Novel.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I took an unintentional nap a few hours ago; I’m feeling super tired today as it was an intense week at work. I then drank a bunch of coffee to wake myself back up and rally for the second half of the readathon. I also took a break to go to the gym, since it was rainy all day and I didn’t end up taking an audiobook walk .
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
It’s going by so fast! It’s already 8pm my time as I’m writing this update. I never make it the full 24 hours, and I’m trying to figure out how late I can stay up without throwing off my sleep schedule too much.
Hope everyone participating is enjoying their readathon as well!