It’s Dewey’s time! Finally!
I ran out of time to post a TBR yesterday as I was at a hockey game after work, so here’s my tentative TBR for the day (VERY subject to change as I’m feeling super mood-reader-y today):
And here’s the Dewey’s opening survey:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
New York! It’s actually quite nice out for late October. Maybe I’ll take this readathon outside later…
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’m looking forward to finally picking up Seanan McGuire’s novella Dusk or Dark or Dawn or Day, which has been on my TBR for awhile but I’ve been saving it for a readathon.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I’m thinking of treating myself to some Thai takeout later, as I’m not in the mood to cook! And also some delicious hot beverages like maybe a chai latte.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I slept really terribly last night and woke up with this super-stressed feeling which sucks, so I’m trying to get back into relaxation mode for the readathon.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’ve done several previous readathons (3, I think?) and I actually hope to keep my game plan pretty similar to before.