1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading from the East Coast of the U.S., where it’s supposed to be gloomy out all day. Perfect reading weather, although it does mess with my plans to read outside for a bit.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Probably Replica by Lauren Oliver – I’m really in the mood for a new YA book, and the fact that this one is dystopian with a nontraditional format just makes it sound even more enticing.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I’m looking forward to making a chai latte this morning, and also to some Thai food later in the day 🙂
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I absolutely love making TBRs, but I rarely stick to them. I’m really curious if I’ll stay with my TBR for Dewey’s or if I’ll end up going rogue.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Hm…the last readathon in October was actually pretty great for me–I got a ton of reading done and really enjoyed almost everything I read. I’m actually hoping to keep this round pretty similar, with as much reading as possible, checking in on bookish social media, and taking a break to work out later in the day to mix things up. Hopefully I’ll end up participating until pretty late tonight, although I never end up reading for the full 24 hours.
How is everyone’s readathon going so far???
One thought on “Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon – Opening Survey”
Good luck on your Readathon! I’m glad the last one went so well for you, and I hope this one is even better! ^-^